Object Management Group
Object Management Group Hosts Events in Long Beach, CA – December 9-13, 2019
Experts speak about artificial intelligence, distributed ledger technology for election trustworthiness, and business process modeling for improved healthcare
NEEDHAM, MA – NOVEMBER 6, 2019 – International technology standards organization Object Management Group® (OMG®) announced an impressive array of Special Events to be held at the OMG Technology Committee (TC) meeting, Long Beach, CA from December 9-13, 2019.
"The topics on every executive's mind are, by no surprise, the same topics we are featuring in our events: artificial intelligence, blockchains, healthcare and patient outcomes," said Dr. Richard Soley, OMG CEO and Chairman. "These technologies are being woven into the fabric of enterprise solutions, and they're helping to transform business outcomes. We're delighted to host these special events at our technical committee meeting where our experts can provide first-hand knowledge and experience about what is going on behind the scenes with these ground-breaking technologies."
OMG Special Events include:
- Artificial Intelligence Task Force Meet & Greet – OMG has determined that now is the time to start developing artificial intelligence (AI) standards. Learn about the OMG AI strategy and roadmap on December 9, 2019 from 5-7pm. This free event includes a networking reception and registration is required.
- Trustworthy Digital Elections Workshop – Learn how best practices for applying distributed ledger technology (DLT) to transactions record keeping in government can be applied to durable records management in election administration including trustworthy digital voting. Workshop is on December 10, 2019 from 1:30-5:30pm. No charge, registration required.
- BPM+ Health Jumpstart – Workshop provides a means for you to round out your knowledge and become better educated about the BPM+ Health effort. Runs on December 11, 2019. Cost is $129 and registration is required.
- BPM+ Health Workgroup Sessions – BPM+ Health community discussions continues in Long Beach, CA with face-to-face workgroup sessions on December 12, 2019 to further the work begun in September. Cost is $149 and registration is required.
Additional events co-located with the OMG technology committee meeting:
- Trustworthy Digital Transformation Forum – Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) Special Event - Join as experts offer security guidance for industries including aerospace, transportation, logistics, manufacturing, energy & utilities and municipalities on December 10, 2019 from 9am -1 pm. No Charge, but registration is required.
- Open Edge Symposium– Learn why and where the intelligent edge will be necessary, what might happen in a future world without intelligent edge, which technologies will likely lead in the marketplace and how intelligent edge is disrupting the industry. Runs from December 11-12, 2019. Cost is US $149. OMG/CISQ/IIC members receive a $50 discount with code OESLDE19.
All OMG and IIC Special Events are open to the public. Some Special Events are free of charge and others require payment. You must register in advance for the Special Events. See individual registration links.
OMG Members who register for the full OMG TC meeting may attend OMG Special Events free of charge. OMG members must register in advance for each Special Event.
Members of the press who wish to attend OMG Special Events please register here. Please use this code: TCLBP19.
Register here for Open Edge Symposium. Members of the press who wish to attend Open Edge Symposium or IIC Trustworthiness special event please use this code: OESPR19.
OMG/CISQ/IIC members who wish to attend the Open Edge Symposium please see above for your discount codes.
Follow the Twitter hashtag #OMGTech to join the conversation. To learn about becoming an OMG member, click here or visit us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or connect with us on LinkedIn.
The Object Management Group® (OMG®) is an international, open membership, not-for-profit technology standards consortium with representation from government, industry and academia. OMG Task Forces develop enterprise integration standards for a wide range of technologies and an even wider range of industries. OMG's modeling standards enable powerful visual design, execution and maintenance of software and other processes. Visit www.omg.org for more information.
Note to editors: Object Management Group and OMG are registered trademarks of the Object Management Group. For a listing of all OMG trademarks, visit https://www.omg.org/legal/tm_list.htm. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.